Friday, December 19, 2008

Welcome!


Hi there, all you crazy car fans!!!

Just before the holidays, I'm coming to you with a request! We've started planning your Ford Show for May 9th, 2009!! We are betting on this one being the biggest Ford show ever held in Ottawa.

In order to assure the success of this show, I'm appealing to your creativeness and asking you for suggestions. So far, I can tell you that we've secured more sponsors than last year, the prizes are bigger and of greater number.

We have increased by far the amount of vendors for you to visit. Even with all of this, I would still like to make this your show and to your liking. If you have any suggestions or comments, please let me know. I will be glad to address them and hopefully add new items to the show!!!!

Happy Holidays to all!!!
Stephane Ritchot




1 comment: